Massage therapy is a holistic and therapeutic treatment essential to establishing and maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Due to the hectic yet stationary environment in today’s workplace, muscle fibres tend to contract and shorten leading to acute and/or chronic pain and stiffening in joints, back and major muscle groups. Massage therapy will help to re-establish and maintain a pain free body by loosening the effected muscle fibres and returning the body to its optimal state of relaxation.
Whether you are experiencing pain or limited mobility from body pains, stress or sports injuries, therapeutic massage will assist you in your recovery.
Some of the many conditions that may benefit from massage therapy:
- Acute or chronic neck and back pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Carpal tunnel
- Cervical injuries
- Edema (swelling)
- Foot Pain/dysfuntion (planterfacsitis)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Inflammatory conditions
- Motor vehicle accident related injuries
- Muscle Spasms and tension
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Pre and post hip-replacement therapy
- Pregnancy and labour support
- Sports injuries
- Stress reduction
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Other physical and neurological dysfunctions